- purplepackerhater says: May 26, 2016 12:08 PM Proper Stretching saves careers.
- idurenn says: May 26, 2016 12:15 PM Weird, another teams fan talking trash on a unfortunate injury post.
- nhpats says: May 26, 2016 12:05 PM Wide left….
- bordner says: May 26, 2016 12:21 PM
- arealisticpackerfan says: May 26, 2016 12:25 PM
Read the full article, click here.
@ProFootballTalk: “Vikings lose defensive tackle to torn ACL in OTAs”
On-field practices during OTAs are supposed to be non-contact, but they’re never non-risk. According to Matt Vensel of the Minneapolis Star Tribune, Vikings defensive tackle B.J.
Vikings defensive tackle B.J. Dubose tears ACL in OTA