- It is possible the 49ers overwhelm the Cowboys with a trade offer, but it seems unlikely for the time being.
- LaCanfora also reported sources told him it is still possible Romo remains with the Cowboys on a re-worked contract.
- Tony Romo expected to have significant say in potential trade, interested in Broncos
- Ian Rapoport reported Sunday morning that when the Cowboys began exploring the trade market for Romo, the quarterback will have “significant say” in his landing spot.
- The Broncos and Cardinals both make sense if they look to another veteran option.
We break down the latest news on Tony Romo, who is a strong candidate to be traded this coming offseason.
Continue reading “Tony Romo expected to have significant say in potential trade, interested in Broncos”
- The Denver Broncos should have Trevor Siemian available on Thursday Night Football when the team travels to face the San Diego Chargers .
- According to Ian Rapoport, Trevor Siemian should be able to start for the Denver Broncos on Thursday Night Football.
- “My understanding is Trevor Siemian is expected to be the starter for the Broncos on Thursday night,” Rapoport said .
- MHR Live: Falcons at Broncos, the wrap-up Supported By
- Both Siemian and Paxton Lynch have been holding onto the ball a bit too long , which is why a healthy offensive line is so important to everything they Broncos want to do offensively.
According to Ian Rapoport, Trevor Siemian should be able to start for the Denver Broncos on Thursday Night Football.
Continue reading “Trevor Siemian expected to start against San Diego Chargers”
- – Broncos seriously wanted Case Keenum – Rams wanted a lot in exchange for Case Keenum
- Kubiack’s refusal to play Case in Houston is what lead to him getting fired.
- The owner told Kubes to play Case, and Kubiack refused.
- 6 Responses to “Broncos tried to trade for Case Keenum this offseason, kept asking”
- Thursday Night wrap-up: Broncos bludgeon Cam Newton to win opener (138)
If anyone could have commiserated with Cam Newton last night, it would have been Rams quarterback Case Keenum, who was left on the field with a concussion last year. They were nearly out there at the same time, or at least the Broncos tried to get them there.
Continue reading “Broncos tried to trade for Case Keenum this offseason, kept asking”
- All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.
- NFL and the NFL shield design are registered trademarks of the National Football League.
- The team names, logos and uniform designs are registered trademarks of the teams indicated.
- Broncos, Rams talked Case Keenum trade in August
- The Broncos were able to overcome a halftime deficit to emerge victorious against the Panthers in the NFL’s 2016 season opener.
The Broncos and Rams discussed a Case Keenum trade during preseason, NFL Network insider Ian Rapoport reports. Find out why Trevor Siemian’s emergence put a halt to trade talks.
Continue reading “Broncos, Rams talked Case Keenum trade in August”