- RAIDER RULE NO. 2: See Raider Rule No. 1.
- Through 11 games, the Raiders lead the league in penalties (105) and penalty yardage (867), which is a relatively new development for second-year Raiders coach Jack Del Rio as his Jacksonville teams were some of the least penalized in the league at the time.
- Raiders shake off penalties, climb to No. 2 in power rankings
- You can hear former Raiders linebacker Matt Millen cackling as he recalls the signs, real or fictional, adorning Oakland’s locker room, the ones that read: RAIDER RULE NO. 1: Cheating is encouraged.
- Then again, the Raiders did set an NFL record with 23 penalties for a franchise-record 200 yards in an overtime road victory Oct 30 against Tampa Bay.
Following their win against Carolina, the Raiders reached No. 2 in ESPN’s Power Rankings for the first time since the final 2002 regular-season poll.
Continue reading “Raiders shake off penalties, climb to No. 2 in power rankings”
- vancouversportsbro says: Nov 23, 2016 3:57 PM Just needs to up his HGH cycle and he should be good in time.
- jchipwood says: Nov 23, 2016 11:17 AM Mr. Glass could find himself on another team if Bennett finishes the season strong.
- justintuckrule says: Nov 23, 2016 12:18 PM
- 6ball says: Nov 23, 2016 12:18 PM
- jmethane says: Nov 23, 2016 2:41 PM
The Patriots are preparing to play another game without tight end Rob Gronkowski. Fortunately for them, it’s against another bad team. Gronk is not expected to play on Sunday against the Jets, Dianna Russini of ESPN reports.
Continue reading “Report: Gronk expected to miss another week”
- ngatasteelersfan says: Sep 19, 2016 10:36 AM
- “It’s just not wanting to not be out there with your guys ,” McCown said. “
- guitarkevin says: Sep 19, 2016 10:51 AM
- QB Film Room says: Sep 19, 2016 10:49 AM
- sdelmonte says: Sep 19, 2016 1:20 PM
The Browns appear to be on track to make it three starting quarterbacks in the first three weeks of the season. Josh McCown hurt his left shoulder in Sunday’s loss to the Ravens, but never left the game. He explained why in an emotional postgame press conference.
Continue reading “Report: Browns believe Josh McCown will be out for a while”