- Carolina’s top two centers lost for the season; Panthers add two offensive linemen two active roster and two to practice squad.
- Carolina also filled two open spots on the practice squad by adding two young offensive tackles – Tyrus Thompson and Jake Rodgers .
- With two open spots on the active roster, the Panthers signed center Ryan Wendell and offensive tackle Dan France , who could be needed this week against the Seahawks after starting right tackle Daryl Williams suffered an ankle injury versus Oakland.
- Wendell is a seven-year veteran who has experience at center and guard.
- Right guard Trai Turner moved to right tackle – a position he last played in high school – and versatile lineman Chris Scott filled Turner’s spot.
Carolina’s top two centers lost for the season; Panthers add two offensive linemen two active roster and two to practice squad.
Continue reading “Ryan Kalil, Gino Gradkowski placed on IR “
- joetoronto says: Nov 25, 2016 1:21 PM The Raiders have had a ton of big time injuries too, no excuses.
- Sure, my Raiders have lost players to injury, but loosing players like Kuechly & Kalil is akin to loosing Mack & Hudson.
- No excuses except my Raiders are injured too (EXCUSE!
- I was just saying that the Raiders have had their share of injuries but they’ve battled through them.
- Everyone likes to take shots at Raider fans.
The Panthers are about to embark on a two-week West coast road trip which could decide their season, and they’re going to be without their foundations on either side of the ball. And oh by the way, they’re putting their left tackle on injured reserve as well.
Continue reading “Panthers without Luke Kuechly, Ryan Kalil in Oakland, Michael Oher to IR”
- jackedupboonie says: Sep 8, 2016 3:56 PM
- I will be surprised if Seattle wins a game this year, they suck.
- Please save the “yeah but Tom Cable” lines.
- I would be surprised if Seattle beats Miami.
- Seattle players are more worried about the anthem than the game!
The Seahawks drafted Germain Ifedi in the first round of the draft as part of their plan to put together a more effective offensive line, but it looks like Ifedi is going to have to wait a while before he’ll be taking the field for a regular season game.
Continue reading “Report: Germain Ifedi to miss time with high ankle sprain”
- Bruce Arians to be released from hospital, rejoin team today
- 12 Responses to “Bruce Arians to be released from hospital, rejoin team today”
- Images provided by Getty Images .
- kneedragr says: Aug 17, 2016 10:47 AM
- willycents says: Aug 17, 2016 10:56 AM
Read the full article, click here.
@SNFonNBC: “Report: Bruce Arians to be released from hospital, rejoin team today”
The Cardinals can breathe a sigh of relief, as their leader is apparently OK. According to Ian Rapoport of the NFL Network, Cardinals coach Bruce Arians is scheduled to be released from the hospital today, and he’ll rejoin the team tonight.
Bruce Arians to be released from hospital, rejoin team today