- Laughing at Bills fans giving a thumbs down on Clay being disappointing.
- iammrbinky says: Nov 29, 2016 4:28 PM
- Logan Thomas’ stay on the Lions’ practice squad turned out to be a brief one, but it wasn’t because the Lions lost interest in transitioning the quarterback to tight end after one day.
- Peter Schrager of FOX Sports reports that the Bills are signing Thomas off of Detroit’s practice squad because they also see him as a potential tight end.
- Charles Clay has been nothing short of a highly overpaid disappointment at TE. He counts 19.5 mil against the cap this year and 13.5 mil next.
Logan Thomas’ stay on the Lions’ practice squad turned out to be a brief one, but it wasn’t because the Lions lost interest in transitioning the quarterback to tight end after one day.
Continue reading “Report: Bills signing Logan Thomas off Lions practice squad”
- vancouversportsbro says: Nov 23, 2016 3:57 PM Just needs to up his HGH cycle and he should be good in time.
- jchipwood says: Nov 23, 2016 11:17 AM Mr. Glass could find himself on another team if Bennett finishes the season strong.
- justintuckrule says: Nov 23, 2016 12:18 PM
- 6ball says: Nov 23, 2016 12:18 PM
- jmethane says: Nov 23, 2016 2:41 PM
The Patriots are preparing to play another game without tight end Rob Gronkowski. Fortunately for them, it’s against another bad team. Gronk is not expected to play on Sunday against the Jets, Dianna Russini of ESPN reports.
Continue reading “Report: Gronk expected to miss another week”
- 3 Responses to “Branden Albert ruled out for Week 11”
- The Dolphins announced on Wednesday that left tackle Branden Albert will not play.
- Albert dislocated his wrist against the Chargers last Sunday, but was able to return to the game after popping it back into place and having a cast put on to protect the injury.
- First-round pick Laremy Tunsil will likely move to left tackle, which he played at Ole Miss before being moved to left guard with the Dolphins this season.
- Albert went to see a hand specialist earlier this week and it appears the results of that meeting have led to the decision to sit Albert down.
The Dolphins have won four straight games and one of the drivers of that streak has been the play of a healthy offensive line that’s gelled over the course of the season. They’ll need to shuffle the deck for this Sunday’s game against the Rams, however.
Continue reading “Branden Albert ruled out for Week 11”
- FlashPatterson says: Nov 15, 2016 6:06 PM Wish my Vikings had the cap room.
- 7 Responses to “Report: Laurinaitis could become a free agent”
- Laurinaitis, who turns 30 next month, signed with the Saints after being cut by the Rams in the offseason.
- NFL Network reported Tuesday that Laurinaitis will visit with a doctor this week and, if he’s deemed healthy enough to resume football activities, could be cut from the Saints’ injured-reserve list.
- Aaron Rodgers, Mike McCarthy relationship inching closer to implosion (137)
Injured Saints linebacker James Laurinaitis could become a free agent soon. NFL Network reported Tuesday that Laurinaitis will visit with a doctor this week and, if he’s deemed healthy enough to resume football activities, could be cut from the Saints’ injured-reserve list.
Continue reading “Report: Laurinaitis could become a free agent”
- 15 Responses to “Hue Jackson suggests NFL is investigating whether Browns violated IR rules”
- Now would be the perfect time for the NFL to finally release the PSI information that was collected during the 2015 season.
- By releasing the PSI information from the 2015 season the NFL can finally demonstrate their support for the integrity of the game.
- factpurveyor says: Nov 11, 2016 6:09 PM The NFL still has not shared the results of a previous investigation.
- doctorrustbelt says: Nov 11, 2016 8:20 PM
Earlier on Friday, PFT pointed out that a question has emerged as to whether the Browns violated the injured reserve rules via quarterback Robert Griffin III throwing passes to a player on the active roster prior to last night’s game. Apparently, that question hasn’t been completely resolved.
Continue reading “Hue Jackson suggests NFL is investigating whether Browns violated IR rules”
- World Watchers consistently offer thought-provoking, timely comments on international affairs.
- Replies to the posts appear as well as posts by staff writers.
- Comments our editors find particularly useful or relevant are displayed in Top Comments , as are comments by users with these badges: .
- Get breaking news alerts from The Washington Post
- Master Tesfatsion covers the Washington Redskins for The Washington Post.
The Redskins wide receiver has missed two practices this week and underwent an MRI exam on his rotator cuff Thursday.
Continue reading “DeSean Jackson ruled out for Sunday’s game against the Vikings”
- The Raiders are on bye this week, but will return in Week 11 with three consecutive home games.
- Fantasy football victories are growing increasingly important by the week, and the season-long D/ST ranks are undergoing a few troublesome changes.
- Since their Week 6 bye, the Minnesota Vikings (at Washington) have recorded just two sacks after racking up 19 in the season’s first five games.
- The lowly defense of the New Orleans Saints managed a top-10 fantasy finish against the 49ers in Week 9, so the Arizona Cardinals (vs San Francisco) are looking at a lofty ceiling this week.
- The Falcons have scored 35.3 points per game over the last three weeks and that is barely above their season average.
Jeff Brubach spins through fantasy D/ST and kicker options for Week 10 and beyond.
Continue reading “Getting Defensive: Week 10”