- Laughing at Bills fans giving a thumbs down on Clay being disappointing.
- iammrbinky says: Nov 29, 2016 4:28 PM
- Logan Thomas’ stay on the Lions’ practice squad turned out to be a brief one, but it wasn’t because the Lions lost interest in transitioning the quarterback to tight end after one day.
- Peter Schrager of FOX Sports reports that the Bills are signing Thomas off of Detroit’s practice squad because they also see him as a potential tight end.
- Charles Clay has been nothing short of a highly overpaid disappointment at TE. He counts 19.5 mil against the cap this year and 13.5 mil next.
Logan Thomas’ stay on the Lions’ practice squad turned out to be a brief one, but it wasn’t because the Lions lost interest in transitioning the quarterback to tight end after one day.
Continue reading “Report: Bills signing Logan Thomas off Lions practice squad”
- Nelson missed all of last season with a torn ACL and he said he understands why other players have said that it takes two years to feel like you’re all the way back from that injury.
- Green Bay has way more problems than just Jordy Nelson.
- Nelson isn’t sure if it’s the knee or the year off from the weekly grind of playing in the NFL that has him feeling less comfortable than he did in the past, but he knows the numbers don’t tell the whole story of where he is right now.
- Packer’s offense, even with average WRs, isn’t the issue as long as they’ve got Rodgers.
- The issues with the Packers offense have been a storyline all year and a drop for Nelson is a contributing factor to those struggles.
Packers wide receiver Jordy Nelson is on pace for 76 catches, 1,018 yards and 14 touchdowns this season, numbers that are down from some of his best seasons while still showing that he’s a productive receiver.
Continue reading “Jordy Nelson “still working at” feeling all the way back from torn ACL”