- It is possible the 49ers overwhelm the Cowboys with a trade offer, but it seems unlikely for the time being.
- LaCanfora also reported sources told him it is still possible Romo remains with the Cowboys on a re-worked contract.
- Tony Romo expected to have significant say in potential trade, interested in Broncos
- Ian Rapoport reported Sunday morning that when the Cowboys began exploring the trade market for Romo, the quarterback will have “significant say” in his landing spot.
- The Broncos and Cardinals both make sense if they look to another veteran option.
We break down the latest news on Tony Romo, who is a strong candidate to be traded this coming offseason.
Continue reading “Tony Romo expected to have significant say in potential trade, interested in Broncos”