- Next: Ravens propose a bonus point for kickoffs through the uprights
- 1 Response to “Brandon Brooks released from hospital”
- The Eagles had to play without right guard Brandon Brooks on Monday night after Brooks was hospitalized due to an illness.
- Rookie Isaac Seumalo made his first NFL start in place of Brooks.
- The nature of the illness that sidelined Brooks remains unknown, but he’s doing well enough that he was released from the hospital on Tuesday morning.
The Eagles had to play without right guard Brandon Brooks on Monday night after Brooks was hospitalized due to an illness. That forced the team to do a little extra shuffling on their offensive line for what wound up as a 27-13 loss to the Packers.
Continue reading “Brandon Brooks released from hospital”
- Respond to “Robert Quinn expected to play for Rams”
- Previous: Justin Houston is expected to return for the Chiefs on Sunday
- Defensive end Eugene Sims , who was dealing with a concussion this week, was also listed as questionable for Sunday and the Rams could use all the defensive help they can get in support of Jared Goff in the rookie quarterback’s first NFL start.
- Quinn was listed as questionable on the team’s Friday injury report after returning to practice earlier in the day and, per multiple reports, he’s expected to be in the lineup when the Rams host the Dolphins on Sunday.
- Aaron Rodgers, Mike McCarthy relationship inching closer to implosion (141)
Rams defensive end Robert Quinn’s week started with a trip to the hospital and it looks like it will end with him back in his usual spot in the starting lineup.
Continue reading “Robert Quinn expected to play for Rams”
- All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.
- NFL and the NFL shield design are registered trademarks of the National Football League.
- The team names, logos and uniform designs are registered trademarks of the teams indicated.
- Paxton Lynch will see his first NFL start on Sunday.
- Paxton Lynch earns first start for Broncos vs. Falcons
Paxton Lynch will see his first NFL start on Sunday. The Broncos’ rookie quarterback will start ahead of an injured Trevor Siemian, who is expected to be inactive with an AC joint sprain.
Continue reading “Paxton Lynch earns first start for Broncos vs. Falcons”