- RAIDER RULE NO. 2: See Raider Rule No. 1.
- Through 11 games, the Raiders lead the league in penalties (105) and penalty yardage (867), which is a relatively new development for second-year Raiders coach Jack Del Rio as his Jacksonville teams were some of the least penalized in the league at the time.
- Raiders shake off penalties, climb to No. 2 in power rankings
- You can hear former Raiders linebacker Matt Millen cackling as he recalls the signs, real or fictional, adorning Oakland’s locker room, the ones that read: RAIDER RULE NO. 1: Cheating is encouraged.
- Then again, the Raiders did set an NFL record with 23 penalties for a franchise-record 200 yards in an overtime road victory Oct 30 against Tampa Bay.
Following their win against Carolina, the Raiders reached No. 2 in ESPN’s Power Rankings for the first time since the final 2002 regular-season poll.
Continue reading “Raiders shake off penalties, climb to No. 2 in power rankings”
- Unfortunately Griffin got injured week 1.
- Griffin, who suffered a fracture in his left shoulder in Week One, said today that he’s optimistic about returning before the season is over.
- kegowhisky says: Nov 14, 2016 8:56 PM
- tonebones says: Nov 14, 2016 9:02 PM
- oldcracker says: Nov 14, 2016 10:38 PM
Browns quarterback Robert Griffin III does not believe his season is over. Griffin, who suffered a fracture in his left shoulder in Week One, said today that he’s optimistic about returning before the season is over.
Continue reading “RG3 expects to return and play for the Browns this year”
- Bradford has a two-year, $36 million contract, with $22 million guaranteed for this season.
- Since being drafted No. 1 overall by the St. Louis Rams in 2010, Sam Bradford has played a full 16-game season just twice – his 2010 rookie season and the 2012 season.
- The Vikings are giving up a 2017 first round pick and 2018 fourth round pick to acquire Bradford, according to the Eagles.
- Sam Bradford had 3,725 yards passing, 19 touchdowns and 14 interceptions in 14 games with the Eagles in 2015.
- The Eagles drafted North Dakota State quarterback Carson Wentz with the No. 2 overall pick in this year’s draft.
The Minnesota Vikings have traded for Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Sam Bradford. The Vikings are giving up a 2017 first round pick and 2018 fourth round pick to acquire Bradford, according to the…
Continue reading “Vikings trade for Eagles QB Sam Bradford”