- ” We did an experiment last year in the preseason with video on the sidelines.
- It shouldn’t take all that long for the coaches to be able to adapt to having a new resource on the sidelines.
- Report: Peyton Manning won’t sue Al Jazeera (144)
- It’s a change that I think – technology is coming.
- Don’t underestimate the change from a coaching perspective,” McKay said. “
Read the full article, click here.
@ProFootballTalk: “Rich McKay expects sideline video to be implemented for 2017”
The NFL officially tabled a proposal this week at the league meetings in Charlotte to allow access to in-game video on the sidelines for coaches and players. The league has allowed still photos to be used to show formations and such for years.
Rich McKay expects sideline video to be implemented for 2017