- 2 Responses to “Jaguars hopeful Jalen Ramsey “will play a lot of football for us this year””
- I hope for good news about his injury I am a Jaguars fan.
- The Jaguars are also expected to dispute the reports Ramsey had a previous microfracture surgery, which only bolsters their confidence that the injury may not be as drastic as the one which cost Fowler to miss his entire first season.
- Report: Manziel booted from Vegas club after throwing a punch (123)
- Previous: Report: Stephon Gilmore won’t be at Bills OTAs this week
Read the full article, click here.
@ProFootballTalk: “Jaguars still hopeful Jalen Ramsey “will play a lot of football for us this year””
The next few days will be nervous ones for Jaguars coaches, as they await further word on the status of their latest first-round pick to injure himself in the spring. According to Peter King of TheMMQB.com, Jaguars cornerback Jalen Ramsey is getting a second opinion on his torn meniscus from Dr.
Jaguars hopeful Jalen Ramsey “will play a lot of football for us this year”