- There would never be a time where you had to run 13- 40 yard dashes in a row, with only 35 seconds in between.
- Finally after the last one, you sprawl on the ground “anywhere” after crossing the line because you no longer can feel any part of your body.
- GhostPepper says: May 21, 2016 9:44 AM Hockey refs put all other sports officials to shame.
- All officials must pass the tests before they can officiate a game in 2016.
- A bigger problem is that the NFL’s rules are so byzantine that even the best officials can’t enforce them consistently.
Read the full article, click here.
@ProFootballTalk: “It’s Ed Hochuli’s favorite day of the year: Physical fitness testing for NFL officials”
It’s Ed Hochuli’s favorite day of the year: Physical fitness testing for NFL officials. Dean Blandino, the league’s V.P. of Officiating, posted on Twitter that the league is putting its officials through a variety of physical tests today.
NFL testing officials’ physical fitness