- Gotsis was born in Australia and became the highest drafted Australian in league history when the Broncos tabbed him with the 63rd overall pick.
- The Broncos are down to one unsigned draft pick.
- His attempt to nail down that playing time will be delayed until training camp as Gotsis is going to be on the sideline until training camp as a result of a torn ACL he suffered while at Georgia Tech last year.
- Images provided by Getty Images .
- Jared Crick , Vance Walker and Kenny Anunike will be Gotsis’ chief competition for playing time once he’s fully recovered.
Read the full article, click here.
@ProFootballTalk: “Broncos sign second-round pick Adam Gotsis”
The Broncos are down to one unsigned draft pick. Second-round defensive tackle Adam Gotsis agreed to a four-year deal with the team on Wednesday, leaving quarterback Paxton Lynch as the only one of the team’s eight picks without a contract.
Broncos sign second-round pick Adam Gotsis