- New England Patriots tight end Rob Gronkowski will undergo back surgery on Friday and is expected to miss two months, a source told ESPN’s Adam Schefter on Thursday.
- Gronkowski had returned to action Sunday after missing the team’s game the week before because of a chest injury.
- The Patriots used their injured reserve/return designation on quarterback Jacoby Brissett on Wednesday, so the team wouldn’t be able to place Gronkowski on injured reserve and activate him if they make a deep playoff run.
- Brady, who is listed as having a knee injury, returned to the field Thursday.
- Gronkowski left Sunday’s game against the New York Jets with an injury.
Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski will undergo surgery for a herniated disk on Friday, a source told ESPN’s Adam Schefter.
Continue reading “New England Patriots TE Rob Gronkowski to have back surgery”
- “Green was injured early in their Week 11 loss to the Bengals
- 5 Responses to “A.J. Green not expected to play this week”
- A.J. Green may still come back this season, but it’s not going to be this week.
- Previous: It will be a “bonus” if DeVante Parker plays this week
- Green was injured early in their Week 11 loss to the Bills, and coach Marvin Lewis said earlier this week he’s still hopeful his leading receiver can get back on the field at some point.
A.J. Green may still come back this season, but it’s not going to be this week. According to Bob Holtzman of ESPN, the Bengals wide receiver will not be ready to play Sunday against the Eagles.
Continue reading “A.J. Green not expected to play this week”
- Broncos quarterback Trevor Siemian was again absent as the Broncos began practice Thursday, those in attendance reported.
- Just as the Patriots passed on Brady six times, the Cowboys passed on Prescott four times.
- Lynch, a first-round pick last April, said he is much more comfortable now than he was earlier in the season and has been taking extra practice reps even before Siemian’s injury.
- Lynch’s numbers against the Falcons are misleading.
- Cant wait for Broncos fans to call me a loser in my home stadium.
Broncos quarterback Trevor Siemian was again absent as the Broncos began practice Thursday, those in attendance reported. Siemian is dealing with a sprained left foot suffered late in last Sunday’s loss to the Chiefs.
Continue reading “Siemian not at practice again”
- Gronkowski has missed both Patriots practices this week.
- Gronkowski came into the league with concerns about a back injury that almost ended his career before it began, faling to the Patriots in the second round despite his obvious physical talent.
- patriots-aj-derby-081916.jpg Gronkowski injury leads to second look at Patriots decision to deal Derby patriots-gronkowski-103016.jpg Report: Gronkowski needs back surgery, out indefinitely jefffisher1480550530251_7000k_1920x1080_821364291917.jpg Rams spokesman: Fisher not confused about names of Patriots RBs patriots_dj_foster_082516.jpg Patriots re-sign DJ Foster to practice squad, release Glenn Gronkowski patriots-belichick-patricia-101616.jpg Belichick: Ball security is important…
- FOXBORO — The Patriots will be without tight end Rob Gronkowski for what could be the remainder of the season.
- Michael Felger and Jim Murray speculate on Rob Gronkowski’s back injury.
The Patriots’ championship hopes suffer a severe blow, as Rob Gronkowski reportedly will have back surgery tomorrow and will be lost for at least eight weeks.
Continue reading “Report: Gronkowski needs back surgery, out indefinitely”