- Case against Elliott: There’s a case to be made that anybody could have success running behind the Cowboys’ all-world offensive line.
- Case for Carr: This season the Raiders have won five games in which they’ve trailed in the fourth quarter.
- Regular-season passing: 231-for-340 (67.9 percent); 2,835 yards; 18 TDs; 2 INTs; 86.0 Total QBR Regular-season rushing: 180 yards; 5 rushing TDs
- Darren McFadden had more than 1,000 yards and averaged 4.4 yards per carry last year in Dallas.
- Regular-season rushing: 243 carries; 1,199 yards; 11 TDs Regular-season receiving : 24 receptions; 303 yards; 1 TD
As brilliant as Tom Brady has been so far this season, the Patriots QB didn’t top the debut edition of our MVP poll. Also, where are Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott?
Continue reading “NFL MVP Poll 2016”
- Laughing at Bills fans giving a thumbs down on Clay being disappointing.
- iammrbinky says: Nov 29, 2016 4:28 PM
- Logan Thomas’ stay on the Lions’ practice squad turned out to be a brief one, but it wasn’t because the Lions lost interest in transitioning the quarterback to tight end after one day.
- Peter Schrager of FOX Sports reports that the Bills are signing Thomas off of Detroit’s practice squad because they also see him as a potential tight end.
- Charles Clay has been nothing short of a highly overpaid disappointment at TE. He counts 19.5 mil against the cap this year and 13.5 mil next.
Logan Thomas’ stay on the Lions’ practice squad turned out to be a brief one, but it wasn’t because the Lions lost interest in transitioning the quarterback to tight end after one day.
Continue reading “Report: Bills signing Logan Thomas off Lions practice squad”
- All Content Copyright Harris Football
- QB | RB | WR | TE | DEF | ROS
- HarrisFootball.com Week 13 QB Ranks
- (updated 11/29/16 – 6:00 p.m. ET)
HarrisFootball.com’s 2016 Fantasy Football Ranks from Christopher Harris:
Continue reading “Ranks —”
- Next: Ravens propose a bonus point for kickoffs through the uprights
- 1 Response to “Brandon Brooks released from hospital”
- The Eagles had to play without right guard Brandon Brooks on Monday night after Brooks was hospitalized due to an illness.
- Rookie Isaac Seumalo made his first NFL start in place of Brooks.
- The nature of the illness that sidelined Brooks remains unknown, but he’s doing well enough that he was released from the hospital on Tuesday morning.
The Eagles had to play without right guard Brandon Brooks on Monday night after Brooks was hospitalized due to an illness. That forced the team to do a little extra shuffling on their offensive line for what wound up as a 27-13 loss to the Packers.
Continue reading “Brandon Brooks released from hospital”
- RAIDER RULE NO. 2: See Raider Rule No. 1.
- Through 11 games, the Raiders lead the league in penalties (105) and penalty yardage (867), which is a relatively new development for second-year Raiders coach Jack Del Rio as his Jacksonville teams were some of the least penalized in the league at the time.
- Raiders shake off penalties, climb to No. 2 in power rankings
- You can hear former Raiders linebacker Matt Millen cackling as he recalls the signs, real or fictional, adorning Oakland’s locker room, the ones that read: RAIDER RULE NO. 1: Cheating is encouraged.
- Then again, the Raiders did set an NFL record with 23 penalties for a franchise-record 200 yards in an overtime road victory Oct 30 against Tampa Bay.
Following their win against Carolina, the Raiders reached No. 2 in ESPN’s Power Rankings for the first time since the final 2002 regular-season poll.
Continue reading “Raiders shake off penalties, climb to No. 2 in power rankings”
- Carolina’s top two centers lost for the season; Panthers add two offensive linemen two active roster and two to practice squad.
- Carolina also filled two open spots on the practice squad by adding two young offensive tackles – Tyrus Thompson and Jake Rodgers .
- With two open spots on the active roster, the Panthers signed center Ryan Wendell and offensive tackle Dan France , who could be needed this week against the Seahawks after starting right tackle Daryl Williams suffered an ankle injury versus Oakland.
- Wendell is a seven-year veteran who has experience at center and guard.
- Right guard Trai Turner moved to right tackle – a position he last played in high school – and versatile lineman Chris Scott filled Turner’s spot.
Carolina’s top two centers lost for the season; Panthers add two offensive linemen two active roster and two to practice squad.
Continue reading “Ryan Kalil, Gino Gradkowski placed on IR “
- 3 Responses to “Sean Lee out sick today, but expected to play Thursday”
- The Cowboys can clinch a playoff spot this week, but they’re going to have to push through some illness first.
- Wilcox has played surprisingly well this year, so I disagree that being without him is a “good thing”.
- Defensive end David Irving was also out sick earlier this week, but was back on the field earlier today.
- Lee is expected to recover in time to play the Vikings on Thursday, and the fact they played last Thursday keeps it from being a true short week for them.
The Cowboys can clinch a playoff spot this week, but they’re going to have to push through some illness first. Via Todd Archer of ESPN.com, Cowboys linebacker Sean Lee was not on the practice field today with some unknown but apparently not terribly serious malady.
Continue reading “Sean Lee out sick today, but expected to play Thursday”