- richiethegreek says: Oct 31, 2016 2:03 PM
- Via Jordan Raanan of ESPN.com, Giants General Manager Jerry Reese said he was ” not going to talk about Josh Brown .”
- They are always on the field keep opponents from scoring.
- 17 Responses to “Giants G.M. Jerry Reese refuses to take any Josh Brown questions”
- Spend another 100 million on your defense next year also Jerry.
Considering the problems certain Giants officials — namely the owner — have created for themselves by talking about the Josh Brown case, perhaps silence is understandable. But it falls well short of accountable. Via Jordan Raanan of ESPN.
Continue reading “Giants G.M. Jerry Reese refuses to take any Josh Brown questions”
- 9 Responses to “Brandon Marshall: I’ll be disappointed if Jets trade me”
- Last year, Brandon Marshall was pleased to get traded from the Bears to the Jets.
- ” I would be disappointed if I was traded,” Marshall said on Sunday.
- The jets are not a smart organization though and have been proving that true for 46 years
- The jets aren’t going anywhere this year and trading Marshall and getting something to help to begin filling in the holes next year would be the smart thing to do.
Last year, Brandon Marshall was pleased to get traded from the Bears to the Jets. This year, Marshall will be disappointed to get traded again. “I would be disappointed if I was traded,” Marshall said on Sunday. “I love it here.
Continue reading “Brandon Marshall: I’ll be disappointed if Jets trade me”
- I think a Smith trade is much more likely than a Staley trade given working in a wide receiver vs. working in a new left tackle.
- Pro Football Talk is reporting talks between the 49ers and Philadelphia Eagles about Torrey Smith, “are still not dead.”
- There have been numerous conflicting reports and comments about a potential Smith trade.
- 49ers, Eagles still discussing Torrey Smith, per Pro Football Talk
- PFT and others reported on Monday that the 49ers and Eagles were talking about Smith.
The rumor mill will continue percolating until the 1:00 p.m. PT traded deadline on November 1.
Continue reading “49ers, Eagles still discussing Torrey Smith, per Pro Football Talk”
- Under the headline ” WHEN IN DOUBT LEAVE THEM OUT ,” the memo said this: “If you have any suspicion about a player being concussed, remove him from the game.
- According to the Chiefs, Smith passed the league-imposed concussion protocol, which is conducted by an independent neurologist.
- The second time, the independent neurologist didn’t clear Smith to return.
- Any player suspected of having a concussion is a ‘NO GO’ and does not return to play in the same game or practice, and cannot return to play at all until he is cleared by both his team physician and an independent neurologist,” the memo said.
- Poor Alex is having flashbacks to the last time he was knocked out of a game in mid season and his younger replacement lit it up.
When it comes to the concussion protocol, the bulk of the external and internal scrutiny has focused on whether an evaluation was conducted and not whether the evaluation should have resulted in the player leaving the game.
Continue reading “Alex Smith was cleared after first blow to head, but should he have returned to the game?”
- The Panthers are up comfortably on the Cardinals in the third quarter, but both teams will leave this game with injury concerns.
- jackedupboonie says: Oct 30, 2016 4:07 PM
- Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu won’t return to the game, after a first-half spill.
- Panthers center Ryan Kalil (shoulder) and linebacker Shaq Thompson (knee) have left the game, and they will not return either.
- The Panthers are up 30-7 in the third quarter and they’re driving, but have problems of their own.
The Panthers are up comfortably on the Cardinals in the third quarter, but both teams will leave this game with injury concerns. Cardinals safety Tyrann Mathieu won’t return to the game, after a first-half spill.
Continue reading “Injuries piling up in Cardinals-Panthers, with Mathieu and Kalil out”
- ATLANTA — The Green Bay Packers, already without their top two running backs, had to play without their two receivers who have moonlighted at running back.
- Montgomery carried nine times for 60 yards in last week’s win over the Bears.
- Montgomery took most of his snaps out of the backfield the past two weeks.
- The Packers rested Montgomery Sunday as a “precautionary” measure.
- The Packers also are short on cornerbacks against the NFL’s leading receiver, Julio Jones.
Packers receiver Ty Montgomery was inactive for Sunday’s game in Atlanta because he was dealing with a kidney-related ailment, sources tell ESPN’s Josina Anderson and Ed Werder.
Continue reading “Green Bay Packers player Ty Montgomery ruled out with illness, cornerbacks Damarious Randall and Quinten Rollins ruled out with groin injuries”
- GB has the top-ranked run defense in the league.
- Dennis Lohr says: Oct 30, 2016 5:34 PM chris1cat says: Oct 30, 2016 5:23 PM The packers defense might be the worst in the NFL.
- pkrlvr says: Oct 30, 2016 5:40 PM
- 13 Responses to “Quarterbacks sharp early as Packers, Falcons trade scores”
- Packers looking great today.
It looks like it’s going to be a fun one in Atlanta. A perfectly thrown deep ball from Matt Ryan to Taylor Gabriel has given the Falcons a 10-7 lead just a little over 10 minutes in.
Continue reading “Quarterbacks sharp early as Packers, Falcons trade scores”