- If you liked the show, you should follow The Fantasy Jester Show.
- The Fantasy Jester of fantasyjestersports.com and his sidekick JT are THE guys to listen to for all things football.
- We will take calls for all your questions either about football games, players or fantasy lineps and trades!!!
- The Gridiron Guys give you their predictions for this coming weeks games!
- Start your show Free Premium Trial Go Premium Upgrade
This is for the diehard of diehard fans. Do you love football? Be honest, do you live, eat, sleep and drink football? Are you a fantasy football manager? Maybe you are new to the sport and want to learn. The Fantasy Jester of fantasyjestersports.com and his sidekick JT are THE guys to listen to for all things football. Now, with newly added Tate Dellow, they form a trio that truly should be recognized as second to none. You never know what guest is going to pop in and chat. Also, we will take calls for all your questions either about football games, players or fantasy lineps and trades!!! We will be calling in our resident medical expert to talk injuries from time to time. THIS IS THE FASTEST GROWING FOOTBALL TALK SHOW!!! The Gridiron Guys give you their predictions for this coming weeks games! The fan favorite… King’s Ransom or Fool’s Gold from the Fantasy Jester himself!! AND FINALLY…The full preview of Thursday, September 29th’s Miami Dolphins @ Cincinnati Bengals game!! Listen once and you will always listen!!
Continue reading “Gridiron Guys NFL Week #4 09/29 by The Fantasy Jester Show”
- ‘s the NFL Week 4 preview in 60 seconds.
- Watching NFL Insiders on WatchESPN.com
- Cleveland Browns WR Josh Gordon says he’s entering rehab.
- Maybe the games have been ugly, but the NFL’s footprint in London is real.
- NFL Insiders starts NOW on ESPN.
NFL on ESPN. 4,524,448 likes · 327,966 talking about this. The official Facebook page of the NFL on ESPN
Continue reading “NFL on ESPN”
- The rankings are tailored to leagues that award an additional point per reception.
- For Matthew Berry’s rankings of quarterbacks, defenses and kickers, please see Week 4 Staff Rankings.
- You have reached a degraded version of ESPN.com because you’re using an unsupported version of Internet Explorer.
- For a complete ESPN.com experience, please upgrade or use a supported browser
Here is a look at Matthew Berry’s Week 4 top 100 flex rankings for PPR leagues.
Continue reading “Matthew Berry’s fantasy football flex PPR rankings for Week 4”
- The web page can not be displayed.
- The initial connection between CloudFlare’s network and the origin web server timed out.
- Too Many Requests
- Your IP is making too many requests.
- Access has been temporarily suspended.
Fantasy Sports, Daily and Weekly Fantasy Drafts for Cash Prizes.
Continue reading “DraftKings”
- Spiller has the talent, but can he be taught to let it loose.
- The last time the Hawks brought in a Bills castoff it turned out really well.
- Great signing by the Seahawks as he will be the starter before long.
- I think this is a pretty good signing by the Seahawks
- seatownballers says: Sep 28, 2016 7:43 PM
Veteran running back C.J. Spiller will sign with the Seahawks, per multiple reports. The Saints cut Spiller earlier this month. The Seahawks have been hit hard by injury at the running back position, so taking a flyer on Spiller makes sense.
Continue reading “Spiller plans to sign with Seahawks”
- 1 Response to “Russell Wilson fully participates in practice”
- Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson has shrugged off both injuries to fully participate in practice on Wednesday.
- NBC Sports ProFootballTalk Live with Mike Florio
- Mike Ditka to Colin Kaepernick: “If you don’t like the country .
- Previous: Brian Cushing returns to practice, could play Sunday
High ankle sprain? Big deal. MCL sprain in the other leg? So what? Seahawks quarterback Russell Wilson has shrugged off both injuries to fully participate in practice on Wednesday. The development is an encouraging sign regarding Wilson’s potential availability for Sunday’s game at the Jets.
Continue reading “Russell Wilson fully participates in practice”
- unclebluck says: Sep 28, 2016 10:27 AM
- joetoronto says: Sep 28, 2016 10:02 AM
- Ola had joined the Giants last week.
- Sorry, your blog cannot share posts by email.
- I just looked up something from earlier in 2016 from another publication that says if you were on an active 53-man roster for 6 games in two different seasons, you’re ineligible for the P-Squad.
The Bills opened a roster spot on Tuesday by parting ways with kicker Jordan Gay and they filled it on Wednesday. The team announced that they have signed tackle Michael Ola off of the Giants practice squad. Ola had joined the Giants last week.
Continue reading “Bills sign Michael Ola off of Giants practice squad”