- joetoronto says: Aug 30, 2016 1:14 PM
- arealisticpackerfan says: Aug 30, 2016 1:17 PM
- “Buy low, sell lower” Ted said.
- immafubared says: Aug 30, 2016 1:33 PM He was expendable when you consider Ted took a fat over weight unproductive so called DE named Datone -always hurt- Jones and made him into an outside linebacker.
- We have a GM who picks up street free agents who make the roster or get traded for picks, while Spielman can’t even hit on draft choices, 1st rounders to say the least.
The Packers announced a series of roster moves on Tuesday that leaves them with 76 players on the roster. It appears the final move to get to the 75-man limit has come via a trade.
Continue reading “Packers trade Lerentee McCray to Bills on way to 75 players”
- The switch flipped on Kruger last year.
- Kruger has no moves or quick instinct.
- The Saints finished Tuesday with 74 players on their roster, but it looks like they’ll be topped up at 75 soon.
- The Saints were bidders for Kruger before he signed with Cleveland in 2013 and pass rushing help has been a consistent need in New Orleans over the years.
- Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the Saints will sign linebacker Paul Kruger .
The Saints finished Tuesday with 74 players on their roster, but it looks like they’ll be topped up at 75 soon. Ian Rapoport of NFL Media reports that the Saints will sign linebacker Paul Kruger.
Continue reading “Report: Saints signing Paul Kruger”
- Edge rusher Paul Kruger to sign with New Orleans Saints, report says
- Paul Kruger celebrates sack during Super Bowl 2013
- Set Your Edition Greater New Orleans
- Kruger plans to sign with the Saints, according to an NFL Network report.
- Baltimore Ravens outside linebacker Paul Kruger (99) celebrates afer sacking San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick (7) during Super Bowl 2013 in New Orleans, Louisiana February 3, 2013.
The Saints need pass-rush help.
Continue reading “Edge rusher Paul Kruger to sign with New Orleans Saints, report says”
- 16 Responses to “Report: Vikings plan to re-sign Brad Sorensen”
- Vikings don’t have many options, if Teddy Bridgewater’s injury is serious (158)
- According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Media, the Vikings first step is to re-sign Brad Sorensen .
- Bridgewater’s season-ending injury changed the course of events and necessitated Sorensen’s return to the Vikings.
- I think you forgot about the Vikings QB who is on the PUP. He is still on the roster, just not active at the moment.
In the wake of Teddy Bridgewater’s devastating knee injury suffered in practice on Tuesday, the Minnesota Vikings are in need of help at quarterback. According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Media, the Vikings first step is to re-sign Brad Sorensen.
Continue reading “Report: Vikings plan to re-sign Brad Sorensen”
- All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.
- NFL and the NFL shield design are registered trademarks of the National Football League.
- The team names, logos and uniform designs are registered trademarks of the teams indicated.
- Former Browns and Ravens linebacker Paul Kruger will ink a deal with New Orleans, according to NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport.
- Kruger should provide another chess piece for defensive coordinator Dennis Allen.
The Saints continue to add veterans to their defense, even as the regular season approaches. Former Browns linebacker Paul Kruger is the latest to join up, Ian Rapoport reported Wednesday.
Continue reading “Paul Kruger to sign with New Orleans Saints”
- Kruger will play defensive end in New Orleans’ 4-3 scheme.
- Paul Kruger agrees to deal with Saints after release by Browns
- The New Orleans Saints have agreed to a deal with the veteran pass-rusher, just two days after he was released by the Cleveland Browns.
- The Saints also made a strong push to sign Kruger in 2013 before he signed his blockbuster five-year, $40.5 million contract with the Browns.
- “My experience has been amazing and I will miss wearing a Browns #99,” Kruger wrote.
Veteran pass-rusher Paul Kruger has reached agreement with the Saints, according to the NFL Network, after his release by the Browns.
Continue reading “Paul Kruger agrees to deal with New Orleans Saints after release by Cleveland Browns”
- The Bears also waived linebacker Jarrett Grace , waived/injured linebacker Lamin Barrow and placed linebacker Roy Robertson-Harris on the reserve/non-football injury list.
- The team placed center Hroniss Grasu and quarterback Connor Shaw on I.R. due to injuries they suffered this summer.
- Images provided by Getty Images .
- 2 Responses to “Hroniss Grasu, Connor Shaw to IR as Bears go to 75 players”
- Permalink 2 Comments Feed for comments Latest Stories in: Chicago Bears , Home , Rumor Mill
The Bears have made the final roster moves needed to get the team to the 75-man limit on Tuesday and they are headlined by a pair of expected trips to injured reserve. The team placed center Hroniss Grasu and quarterback Connor Shaw on I.R. due to injuries they suffered this summer.
Continue reading “Hroniss Grasu, Connor Shaw to IR as Bears go to 75 players”