- All other NFL-related trademarks are trademarks of the National Football League.
- NFL and the NFL shield design are registered trademarks of the National Football League.
- The team names, logos and uniform designs are registered trademarks of the teams indicated.
- NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reports that Freeney will work out with the Bengals on Wednesday, per a team source.
- Bengals to work out veteran DE Dwight Freeney
Read the full article, click here.
@NFL: “14 seasons.
And now he’ll work out for an AFC North team: (via @RapSheet)”
The Cincinnati Bengals will reportedly work out veteran pass rusher Dwight Freeney. The 36-year-old recorded eight sacks in 11 games for the Arizona Cardinals last season.
Bengals to work out veteran DE Dwight Freeney